We at Seerat Kaur Label value the concerns of our customers associated with online privacy and security while they browse and shop from our website. In order to make our customers feel safe and comfortable with their personal data, we make every effort to guarantee that every piece of information you provide to us will not be misused.
What Personal Information Do We Collect From The Customer & How?
The information "Serat Kaur Label" gathers from the customers enables the brand to improve and personalize services. We collect the following types of information.
- Seerat Kaur Label collects basic information that is required to service and fulfill our customer's requests. This includes name, mailing address, email and phone number.
- Personal information is collected when you sign up, purchase products and services from the "Seerat Kaur Label" website or subscribe to email notifications.
- We may also ask you for information regarding your demographics and personal preferences to help us better meet your needs.
- When you place an order, we request your card information and submit it through the highest encryption available, providing maximum safety and security.
- We collect information about the use of our online services using cookies. Cookies are small files that are sent by us to your computer or other devices, which we can access when you visit our website.
- Cookies help us remember who you are and other critical information about your visits to the Seerat Kaur Label website. These cookies help us display information that matches your interests.
- We do not connect this data to any single customer and will never employ cookies to store confidential details like passwords or credit/debit card details.
How Data Collection Works When You Create An Account With Us
We collect your data when you create an account with "Seerat Kaur Label", and here is how we do it.
- When creating an account, we require certain information, such as your name, email address, and password. This information is used to identify you when you log in and to keep your account secure.
- We may also collect other information, including your IP address, browser type, and usage activity. This information helps us improve our services and provide you with a better experience.
Use Of Collected Information
Our primary purpose in gathering information is to facilitate order processing, shipping and customer service.
- We may get in touch with you to give you an update on your order, information regarding the shipping status or to answer any queries related to your order.
- We use this data to enhance our products, services, website content and navigation.
- We may require your email address or phone number to contact you regarding your order.
- If you have opted-in, we may use your email address to inform you about new services, promotional programs, offers, or other information.
At any time, you can notify us or opt out of our notifications, message and email services. We also keep a record of your past purchases, returns and credits.
Security Procedures We Follow To Protect Your Information
Seerat Kaur Label is committed to protecting all the information we collect from the customer. We follow robust procedures and measures to protect the privacy, security and integrity of the data customers share with us.
- When you place orders or access your account information, we secure your browsing sessions with secure encryption technology. The security system encrypts all the information you put in before it is sent to us.
- We prevent unauthorized access to your data in order to maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information by employing the latest security methods and technologies.
- We never email or call a customer and ask to disclose or verify their account information or details like passwords, card or banking details.
- We advise our customers to always carefully read and review order and shipment confirmation details to ensure they are legitimate and are sent by "Seerat Kaur Label".
If the privacy and security policy doesn't address your questions, please get in touch with us. We welcome your feedback and strive to make our services better to meet your requirements.